Monday, January 22, 2007

Life goes on and it is good!

Well the Pat's lost. I actually watched almost the entire game--well kind of. I am reading Jill Fredston's Snowstruck and had that in front of me most of the time with the game on in the background. The link is a recent interview given by her to a local public radio station. Anyway, she and her partner have done a ton toward better understanding avalanches--something I am quite interested in. She is giving a talk here in SLC on Friday evening at REI for anyone interested. Also, a friend from back in the day Alison Gannett will be giving a talk at Alta on Saturday evening. Alison was one of my first ski coaches at the ski area we both learned at in NH. I must admit I had a crush on her when I was in about 6th grade.

In other news, Magnum PI has begun a comeback. Utah's 24 has episodes on Mon, Wed and Fri sandwiched between two episodes of Hawaii Five-O at 8PM. It is like totally awesome dude! Click below to enjoy and tune in to relive the days of good television shows. Now if only MacGyver, Simon & Simon, and Hardcastle & McCormick were on too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, since you have comments I bettter comment. I watched the last minute and a half of the game. There was a slight temptation to root for the Colts as I used to live in Indianapolis (Naptown!!), but I hate all those commercials with Payton Manning, so I overcame that and pulled for the losers.
RB

jrad said...

I brought the comments back just for you!

nikki said...

Sorry Jared, but now you can cheer for DA BEARS!