Tuesday, August 14, 2007

That ought to do it!

Well no wide wide word of interwebs at the house yet, but sometime early next week.

It feels pretty good to not have to drive back and forth between UT anymore unless we want to. That is really the thing I will miss the least, being apart from AD excepted. Working on the house and the bathroom should be fully functional tomorrow evening which is good because I really could use a shower!

As noted earlier, my defense went smoothly and no major defending was needed. A few questions and what-have-yous took care of it. Some editing to do, which I am sure will be painful. Luckily, my new endeavors don't start until the 27th which gives me five more days than I thought. I might even have time to hit the river!

ION, I was the first loser in the MT State Crit Chumpionship this past Sunday. I am pretty confident that I could have won, but there were a couple guys on the same team wearing different jerseys. Apparently one last year, one this year. Anyway, give the headwind on the finishing straight, I thought this guys would waste away. Apparently I played the wrong card and had to settle sprinting for 2nd. Sandy asked for a race report, so here it is:

He attacked.
Then I attacked.
Then the other guy attacked.
Then I attacked.
Then he attacked.
Then I chased him down. :)

Sorry, nothing like a private joke in a public forum.

I can just hear in my head, "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?!?"

No comments: