Sometimes everything just seems to fall into place. Other times, there is more friction than sand in your chamois! You be the judge with the Sox handing a beat-down, while the Yankees took one. The sad thing is that the Yankees are getting much more press today than Cleveland. I even read an article that start off "In this Yankee dominated world...". Seems to me that the Sox led in road attendance this year. There are a lot of backpackers out there that do not know what the lone red seat in Fenway signifies. BTW, the era did not end last night, it ended
one minute after midnight October 21, 2004.
I raced cross for the first time this year on Sunday. My performance was hindered significantly by the illness I had a couple of weeks ago. Bummer. Or maybe I was hindered because I wore last years kit even though it did not end up being muddy.
AJD took some pictures of me tho. Here's the run-up:

And the barrier section (if you scroll fast enough it looks like I am moving):




1 comment:
I like the look of the old kit!
You look great, hope things are going well.
Andy
Post a Comment