Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Okay so the regular calendar doesn't say it, but the new year starts for a lot of folks today. In particular those looking to race their bikes fast next year. Unfortunately, I am still finishing this year! This is only unfortunate because I am losing a bit of motivation to train, but I am still really excited to race cyclocross. I only have a couple more weeks and then I have to cram what T-bird into a couple weeks. These weeks happen to also coincide with the end of the semester so I will probably not be writing about lots of time on the river. Instead lots of time in the books.

This past weekend was pretty great. The Sox killed it. "Good times never seemed so good!" The 10th man is definitely pleased, though we are still waiting for our ring....

Back to the weekend. We spent it in West Yellowstone fishing and eating and drinking in excess. It was great weather and I even managed to catch a few fish. AJD got some line wet thanks to Bill. He and Maggie were super gracious even though she was cheering for the wrong team! Of course this never would have happened without the invite from the Louder clan complete with newest addition, Milana. I think she only cried twice all weekend. Overall, it made us realize how much we miss all our friends in SLC.

2 comments:

B-Horn said...

J-Rad, YEAH BABY!!! HERE WE GO RED SOX, HERE WE GO!!!

Man, between the Sox and the Pat's I am having a massive organism that won't stop.

B-Horn

jrad said...

Respek!