So in case you have had your head in a hole from the sports world, baseball will change in a few hours and this change will be bigger than Bonds* hitting 756.
George Mitchell will release his findings and I have money that several Sox players will be in it. My gut says Clemens will be the biggest. I am hopeful that Papi and Manny are clear, but I do have some doubt. As much as I hate to say it, I think the Yankees will be hard hit. You never want to see your biggest opponent hit in this way; it is better to flat out beat them.
Anyway, this hopefully change baseball which I think is going to end up cleaning up before cycling.
You know it occurs to me that performance enhancing substances can be good--just look at Ron "Tater Salad" White. Ok maybe not...
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment