Saturday, September 16, 2006

weather in my neck of the woods

To no one's surprise my favorite season is winter. Summer is out right away--the heat is uncomfortable and I end up retaining water--good times. Spring is great and I love to see things starting to grow. Fall is great too but it is just "a chilly breeze that blows my thoughts to what's to come." (A firm pat on the back to anyone that can name that tune!)

Anway I just awoke to find this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Things have definitely changed with the arrival of the cold front yesterday afternoon. Looks like they are going to stay cooler.

In other news, there are a muckle of birthdays in coming weeks: Liz and Who is Gardie?!? share a day, Nellie, Mom and Anna. Yes, that is her Mini in the picture.

2 comments:

jrad said...

some are apparently not as happy about this. Sorry Tbird!

The Mop said...

Nice blog Jrad....