What a great name for a horse! This horse in not favored to win the Preakness this weekend, but it definitely has the best name. It translates to "Three Drunks."
I am not going to lie: I have been a bit down lately. There are many reasons including missing Riley. In addition, my Uncle Joe who has been battling cancer for a while has had setback. His outlook and faith are stronger than ever showing what he is truly made of. I am bummed to be leaving AJD for so long. I am worried that something will happen while I am gone and there will nothing I can do about it from so far away. And so on...
I am also a bit down on my program of study right now. I am positive that it is largely due to being burnt out. Between finishing my research, defending my thesis, buying a house and moving last summer, I kept the mental sweat going straight through from Aug 06 until last week. I am fried this week and crashing my bike over the weekend didn't help. In short, I feel like packing everything I need into a backpack and heading into the mountains with AJD for a while so I don't have to talk to anyone. Nothing personal.
Yeah, I know this post is a lot of BLW...but it is all about me!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll allow it, if you allow me to BLW when needed...
Amazing song.
Hey bro-in-law, keep your chin up....things will get better. I am here for you and AJD, and things will look up. And it's very exciting that you are going to Japan. I know you will miss home and AJD, but this is a hell of an experience for you and you'll be glad you did it. I'm jealous of you; I may never see Japan.
Take care and keep your chin up.
KLD
Post a Comment