Off to pick up Anna shortly.
Last evening I was out and about and I realized that it was much clearer than it had yet been since I was here. I did not have my camera, but I was able to see mountains in the distance that I had not noticed before. So I got a cold beverage from a nearby vending machine and watched the sun go down. Later in the evening, there was two thunderstorms: one directly over us and the other over the mountains. I was able to see them both very well from my window. It definitely seems that the weather has changed and Yama-san announced to me that the the rainy season has officially ended. Now much like MT, we are due for afternoon thunderstorms.
As I mentioned, I am off to pick up Anna in a couple hours. Then a couple days in Tokyo, Sumo in Nagoya and a couple days in Kyoto. We will then either come to Nagaoka or directly to Shinjo before 4-5 days here in Nagaoka before she returns home. From then I have only 2 more weeks before this adventure is over. I am not ready for it to be over yet!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment